Clark Nursing and Rehabilitation utilizes the services of several different Hospice agencies to provide services for the resident approaching the end-of-life. We provide effective pain management for those individuals whose pain or symptoms cannot be managed at home or who do not wish to remain at home.
In a home-like atmosphere, we work together with the resident and family to ease the physical, emotional and spiritual pain that accompanies the dying process. We use a comprehensive range of services to provide compassionate care for terminally ill residents.
We have a wide range of group and individual programs taking place daily, including evenings and weekends. Our programs include:
- Exercise Programs
- Social Gatherings
- Spiritual Opportunities
- Live Entertainment
- Dedicated Subacute Unit
- Ventilator Management Unit
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Wound Management Program (Including Diapulse and wound care consultant)
- Joint Replacements/Hip Fractures
- Nursing Rehabilitation Program
- Individualized Discharge Planning
- Home Care Referrals and Equipment
- Respite Service